The Rheumatology Department offers advanced services in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus, treatment of knee stiffness, joints, osteoporosis, psoriasis, joint articulation, plasma injection of ligaments and joints
The Rheumatology Department offers advanced services in the following cases:
- Treatment of joint and muscular diseases and connective tissue diseases include many diseases resulting from disorders of the immune system
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- lupus erythematosus
- Immune arthritis
- Mixed connective tissue
- Joint stiffness
- Tendonitis and muscle inflammation
- Psoriasis affecting joints
- Diagnosis and follow - up of rheumatism patients with 3D sound waves
- Injection of the joints under follow-up with the sound waves.
- Incubation of platelets and plasma in joints.
- Plasma injection with ligaments and joints.
- Treatment of knee roughness by injecting the articular fluid.
- Diagnosis of osteoporosis
- Ultrasonic Knee Fault Diagnosis System.