25 Jun 2020
6 Health benefits you will get when you reduce your caffeine intake
- Decreased caffeine intake improves sleeping mode as it prevents against insomnia and sleeping disorders.
- Medical studies showed that there is some sort of connection between mastalgia (breast pain) and increased caffeine intake, so dietitians advise women to reduce caffeine intake, especially in days of menstruation to avoid mastalgia.
- Overconsumption of caffeine results in decreased rate of collagen production (a protein responsible for skin health and elasticity), which in turn results in development in skin wrinkles and aging signs. So decreased caffeine intake is one of the most important tips to avoid wrinkles and stay young.
- Excessive intake of caffeine inhibits proper absorption of nutritional elements such as minerals and vitamins, so it's advised not to drink much caffeine to benefit properly of food we eat.
- Caffeine could be responsible for many health issues related to teeth and mouth, such as teeth discoloration, dry mouth, dental caries and oral bacterial infection. To avoid all of these and to maintain oral hygiene, it's advised to reduce your caffeine intake.
- Excessive intake of caffeine could lead to elevation of blood pressure. To maintain blood pressure within normal values; it's advised to reduce your caffeine intake.