News
Is archived
No
إنقاذ طفلة بعد بلعها قطعة حادة

Saving a girl after swallowing a sharp object

The four-year-old girl was brought to the Saudi German Hospital emergency in Jeddah in a serious condition as a result of swallowing a large earrings which reached the esophagus. Immediately, the medical team led by the surgical department removed the earrings with laryngoscope in a quick operation and the girl was saved immediately thanks to the care of God and Medical competencies trained for proper diagnosis and immediate action to save patients' lives and that’s not new to the achievements of the Saudi German Hospital Jeddah.