The Department of Ophthalmology provides many services for the complete examination of the eye and the diagnosis and treatment of various eye diseases and retinal diseases and field of vision tests and operations of white and blue water and treatment of cases and receive and treatment of eye accidents and injuries around the clock
The Department of Ophthalmology provides the following services under the supervision of a group of specialists.
- Full eye examination including vision, eye and eye pressure, medical glasses and contact lenses.
- Diagnosis and treatment of various eye diseases.
- Periodic follow-up of chronic eye diseases such as:
Blue water - Diabetic retinopathy - Irritable iris.
- Diagnosis of retinal diseases using fluorescent dye.
- Treating laser retinal diseases.
- Examining the field of vision of the computer.
- Examination of the eye ultrasound.
- Perform various eye operations such as:
* White water with implanted lenses within the eye.
* Blue water of all kinds.
* Dice in children and adults.
* The lacrimal sac and the tear duct.
* Primary and retrograde pterygium.
- Reception and treatment of eye accidents and injuries around the clock.