· Maintaining personal hygiene, bathing regularly, and washing hands well by using water and soap, or other disinfectants used for handwashing, especially after coughing and sneezing.
· Using handkerchiefs when coughing or sneezing by covering the nose and mouth, and then eliminating them in the trash. In case there are no handkerchiefs at hand, use the upper arms rather than hands.
· Using a face-mask, especially in crowded places, and changing it every now and then.
· In case there are no handkerchiefs at hand, use the upper arms, rather than hands, for covering the nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
· Wash your hands well, using water and soap, or the hand-sterilizing gel, especially after bathing, after coughing and sneezing, before eating, and when coming back to your residence.
· Paying close attention to the oral and dental cleanliness.
· Eliminating wastes in the trash.
· Changing cloths with new ones every now and then.
· Paying close attention to the cleanliness of your residence, on a daily basis.
· Avoiding spitting on the floor, since it is a hazardous source of infection .